The Santé STRESS LESS Program is designed to give you the support and tools you need to help you feel less stressed, and more in control of your life.
The SantÉ Stress Less Program will help to:
1. Provide you with the core nutrients required during periods of stress and recovery.
2. Relieve your specific symptoms of stress.
3. Provide healthy eating tips to support your nervous system and overall wellbeing.
4. Develop stress management techniques.
HOW DO I KNOW IF I NEED THE PROGRAM?
The term 'stress' can be a very subjective, and the way in which people experience and respond to a stressor, can be different for everyone. Have a look at the following list of some of the common symptoms people experience and describe during times of stress:
- a feeling of unrest and unease
- a lack of control over thoughts and actions
- snappy, impatient, aggressive
- extreme fatigue and lethargy
- disproportionate feelings of worry or angst
- lacking joy and happiness
- feeling uninspired; lacking drive and motivation
- foggy mind and forgetfulness
- excessive hunger or lack of appetite
- craving carbohydrates, caffeine and sugary foods
- insomnia: waking several times in the night, inability to fall asleep, and waking feeling unrested
- heart palpitations, excessive sweating, dry mouth
What Does Stress do to our bodies?
The effects of stress vary dramatically from person to person and there are a number of physiological, environmental, social and nutritional factors which determine how a person - and their body - reacts to both short, and long-term exposure to stress. It's not unusual for people who are stressed to experience anxiety, depression, insomnia and burn out, but what many people find interesting, is that so many other ailments they might be presenting with (although seemingly unrelated) may also be a manifestation of a past of present stress.
Here's an example of some conditions which may be related to stress:
- Acne & other skin conditions
- Irregular periods and infertility
- Hormonal imbalances in both men and women typically resulting in: low testosterone in men; low progesterone in women
- Thyroid dysfunction
- Extreme fatigue
- Muscular aches and pains
- Anxiety, anger, aggression
- Depression, lack of motivation
- Weight gain and inability to lose weight
WHAT DOES TREATMENT INVOLVE?
Treatment of stress, anxiety, depression (and the other presenting condition/s) requires a broad and holistic approach. This means that whilst you will be recommend some key supplements, nutrients and herbals to support your nervous system and provide relief of your symptoms, you will also be expected to actively participate in the program, and make changes towards your health and wellbeing.
Things that you will need to do in order to get the most out of your program:
- Implement certain lifestyle and dietary changes. This may include reducing your caffeine intake, and increasing your protein intake.
- Practice yoga, meditation, visualisation and other relaxation techniques.
- Take an honest look at your current work and social situation, as well as your current relationships.
- Take your supplements according to your specific prescription and recommendation.
WHERE DO I DO THE PROGRAM?
Via SKYPE, or in-clinic consultations in Nundah, QLD.
The Santé STRESS LESS Program can be completed either with in-clinic visits, or via SKYPE consultations. Whether you are located interstate, can't find the time to make it into the clinic, or you're a stay at mum or dad, Skype consultations are a great way to still receive bespoke, naturopathic care from the comfort of your own home.
Moving towards wellness sometimes isn't easy; it can take hard work, but being perpetually stressed and unwell, and not getting the most out of your life, is even harder.
The Santé STRESS LESS Program is designed to provide you with all the support you need in order to feel less stressed, more in control, and to help you achieve your health goals.
I'M READY TO TAKE CONTROL! I WANT TO FEEL LESS STRESSED!
Submit your details below to get started on the Santé STRESS LESS Program.