What can you help me with?
I have a special interest in mental health, and in particular, identifying what the root cause of your anxiety or depression might be. To do this, I utilise functional pathology testing along with questionnaires and combine this with a thorough health history to gain a better understanding of your individual requirements. Because no two people are the same, I like to take an individualised approach and therefore, your treatment may consist of a variety of different measures, including, balancing hormones, improving gut health, supporting thyroid function, addressing nutrient deficiencies, diet coaching, and more.
Here is a list of just some of the areas I can support you in:
- Functional pathology testing to identify the root cause of your health concerns.
- Gut health and comprehensive stool testing: IBS, bloating, indigestion, reflux, constipation/diarrhoea; food sensitivities
- Hormonal issues: menopause symptoms, PMS, pre-conception care, irregular menstrual cycle, troublesome periods (heavy bleeding, period pain); men's health.
- Adrenal fatigue and stress support; fatigue; insomnia.
- Anxiety and depression.
- Pyrrole disorder testing and treatment.
- MTHFR gene testing and management.
- Thyroid dysfunction; underactive/overactive thyroid; hashimotos thyroiditis.
- Fat loss and weight management.
- Ketogenic diet coaching.
- General dietary and supplement advice.
ONLINE SKYPE & PHONE NATUROPATHIC CONSULTATIONS
Online Skype and Phone Consultations from the comfort of you own home or office (footwear is optional)!
Life gets busy so rather than neglecting your health, why not book in for a convenient skype or phone consultation to address your health concerns?
Thanks to the beauty of modern technology, I am currently connecting and working with clients throughout Australia and internationally.
Prior to your appointment you will be asked to fill a health history questionnaire detailing your past and current health concerns.
Your consultations will go for 45 minutes for an initial, or 30 minutes for a follow-up.
Following your appointment, you will receive a personalised, detailed prescription containing your diet, lifestyle and supplement recommendations.
You will also receive pathology request forms via post or email, and pathology kits via post.
What about my supplements?
For Australian clients: specialised and targeted supplements will be ordered for you via an online portal and delivered to your house or office.
For international clients: recommendations will be made for the purchase of specific supplements through specified suppliers.
How do I pay?
Prior to your consultation, you will receive an invoice containing payment details. Payment can be made via Direct Transfer or PayPal.
I have some more questions, where can I get in touch?
No problem! I am more than happy to address any questions about your specific health concerns, and how we can work together to address them. Simply click on the link below to email me.